- Navigate to the HiveOS site.
- In the top right of the page, click on “Sign In”.
- At the bottom of the login dialog, click on “Register”.
- Fill in your email address, login name (can be anything you like), and password.
- Hive will send a confirmation email. You will need to enter the code provided in the email to continue.
Granting Tech Support Access
Never grant access to your farm unless you trust the person.
- Log into HiveOS.
- Click on the “Access” tab.
- Click on the “create one” link.
- Enter the user’s login name (or email)
- Choose the appropriate access level.
If you’re configuring access for Chain Critical support, please choose “Advanced”.
- Click “Save”